31 Jan 2013

Paper.

The second installment of my Dedicated Follower of Fashion process: paper cut outs.

After pouring over this amazing book of children's illustrators I thought I might make the animation completely D.I.Y. and handmade. I was particularly inspired by Istvan Schritter and so decided to make a mod girl (Twiggy, pretty much) and a mod guy/potential Dedicated Follower of Fashion. I also experimented with how to create a set, I have included some iterations for the Carnaby Street set idea. There is a lyric stating that the Dedicated Follower of Fashion 'thinks he is a flower' and the visualisation of this is also included.

Here is some of the results from that before I decided against it.













Additionally, I experimented with what these would look like as animations and made quick GIFs.







No comments:

Post a Comment